Build Skills to Get Hired, Transfer Successfully, and Research in the Real World
Healthcare Edge prepares you to successfully transition from your academic program to a career in the healthcare field.
- Learn to engage in effective patient care
- Grow communication skills with patients and their families
- Demonstrate professionalism in a healthcare environment
- Discover ways to manage self-care
- Seek and gain employment in the healthcare field
is designed to help you successfully enter the workforce.
- Chart your career path
- Develop a resume
- Build your digital footprint
- Learn how to network
- Nail the interview
- Negotiate your salary
will prepare you to successfully transfer to a four-year college.
- Understand financial aid and student loans
- Create a personal transfer timeline
- Increase your chance at a selective college
- Make the most of your campus visits
- Submit a strong transfer application
- Create a scholarship resume
is all about professional development. It focuses on soft skills and career planning.
- Learn to communicate effectively
- Boost critical thinking and research skills
- Grow your emotional intelligence
- Increase your cultural awareness
- Get organized and set goals
- Test your professional etiquette
teaches the principles of conducting scholarly research while introducing you to Honors in Action, PTK’s honors program.
- Explore the basics of Honors in Action
- Learn best research practices
- Engage in your chapter’s Honors in Action project